+44 20 3384 3075
Legal updates, always a step ahead.

Subscribe to our newsSubscribe to our news

Why Choose Migra & Co?

  • Leading Immigration Firm
  • Very High Success Rate
  • Tailor Made Solutions
  • In-house Legal Experts

Do You Qualify?

This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots. (see: www.captcha.net)


  • Urgent permanent residence application for EU nationals
    02 March 2017
    On 27 February 2017, the House of Commons confirmed in a vote that Brexit should trigger Article 50. Therefore, Prime Minister Theresa May is set to announce that EU citizens who move to the UK after Article 50 is triggered might no longer be entitled to the full free movement right and an automatic right to settle in the UK.
  • Significant changes to the Tier 2 category due in early 2017
    03 November 2016
    Back in March 2016, the Home Office published its response to two reviews of Tier 2 policy, undertaken by the Migration Advisory Committee. The changes aim to raise the Tier 2 salary thresholds to allegedly make it harder for UK businesses to use foreign workers to undercut wages. In addition, a new immigration skills charge will be levied to invest in the training of the local labour force. Some of the changes were meant to be introduced in autumn 2016, but so far no announcement has been made and therefore, we are now anticipating that the Home Office will wait until early 2017 to roll out their plan.
  • London office will be closed from Thursday 25 August 2016 to Monday 29 August 2016 inclusive.
    24 August 2016
    Please note that our London office will be closed from Thursday 25 August 2016 to Monday 29 August 2016 inclusive. If you wish to speak with us in relation to yours or your family's UK immigration matters, please email us and we will contact you on Tuesday 30 August 2016. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
  • Why instructing an immigration expert if you receive a UK visa refusal?
    06 July 2016
    Applicants might receive a UK visa refusal due to their lack of familiarity with the UK Immigration Rules, leading to harmful mistakes during the application process. Making false representations and information, using false documents or not disclosing material facts are general grounds of refusals with or without the applicant’s knowledge.
  • How do you qualify for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa to the UK?
    04 July 2016
    Attracted by enormous business opportunities in the UK and Europe, more and more migrants wish to enter the UK for investment. The Tier 1 Entrepreneur category under the Points Based System of the Immigration Rules is for those migrants who are willing to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over and being actively involved in the running of one or more businesses in the UK.
  • How to make a permanent residence application in the UK?
    29 June 2016
    An EU citizen who is exercising Treaty Rights in the UK as a worker, self-employed person, self-sufficient person or student for five continuous years might be eligible for a permanent residence card (PR). His/her family members might also apply for PR after five years of residence in the UK.
  • What evidence is required to sponsor your non-EEA partner if self-employed?
    24 June 2016
    You might be able to qualify for a spouse or partner visa to enter the UK if you meet the relevant criteria such as financial requirement, genuine relationship, English test, adequate accommodation etc.
  • Why should Chinese entrepreneurs invest in the UK?
    24 June 2016
    A Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa is for those wishing to set up or take over a business (or businesses) in the UK that they will be actively involved in running. Applicants must invest over £200,000 of funds and generate two full-time jobs in order to meet the basic requirements.
  • Police Registration- What is it and how can you register?
    23 June 2016
    You might need to register with police, if you come to the UK for more than 6 month, extend your current leave or switch to a different visa category. The purpose of this process is to allow the UK Government to record your details such as full name, gender, marital status, address, what you can and can’t do with your visa, including how long you can stay and ect.
  • Why instructing an expert to assist with your spouse visa application?
    23 June 2016
    A spouse visa allows an applicant to join his/her partner who is living in the UK permanently. The sponsoring partner/spouse can be either a British Citizen or an ILR holder. The requirements to be met, however, are different depending on specific circumstances of the case and in particular the financial requirement requires very careful consideration.

<< <  Page 3 of 45  > >>

Migra & Co is a private immigration company, regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), reference number F200900038. This website is not a government website and as such, we are not linked or affiliated with the UK Visas and Immigration. We offer expert legal advice and flexible tailored solutions to both private and corporate clients to ensure that their immigration needs are met. If you wish to download or prepare a UK visa application form, you can do so free of charge by visiting the Official UKVI website.