+44 20 3384 3075
Legal updates, always a step ahead.

Subscribe to our newsSubscribe to our news

Why Choose Migra & Co?

  • Leading Immigration Firm
  • Very High Success Rate
  • Tailor Made Solutions
  • In-house Legal Experts

Do You Qualify?

This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots. (see: www.captcha.net)

Where to apply?

28 April 2015

On 24 April 2015 the Home Office published an up-to-date guidance on where a prospective migrant should submit a visa application to the UK.

If you are applying for a visitor visa or EEA family permit, your application can be submitted in any visa application centre, British diplomatic mission or consular post overseas, where entry clearance applications are accepted. Any other types of entry clearance applications (except for Tier 5 applications) should be submitted in your country of nationality or residence, which refers to wherever you have permission to live, for example for work or study purposes. Please note that this might not be your country of origin.

If you are applying for a Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting) or Youth Mobility visa, you can apply in countries where you are not resident, if there is an application centre, which accepts such applications and you are legally present in that country. You also must show that you are in the country of application for a similar purpose to the activity you want to undertake in the UK.


Migra & Co is a private immigration company, regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), reference number F200900038. This website is not a government website and as such, we are not linked or affiliated with the UK Visas and Immigration. We offer expert legal advice and flexible tailored solutions to both private and corporate clients to ensure that their immigration needs are met. If you wish to download or prepare a UK visa application form, you can do so free of charge by visiting the Official UKVI website.