30 Sep Changes to the application forms
The UK Border Agency has published new versions of the application forms under the Points Based System (PBS). The newly updated forms are for the applications submitted in the UK under the following schemes:
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 (Priority)
- Tier 2 (Priority Dependant)
- Tier 2 (Main Applicant)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 1, 2 and 5 migrants
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 4 migrants.
In addition, a new version of the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Endorsement application form has also been published for applicants both in and outside of the UK.
You should use the new forms if you are applying on or after 1 October.
In line with paragraph 34(i) of the Immigration Rules, the UK Border Agency, will however continue to accept applications made on the previous version of these forms up to and including 22 October 2013.
If you are planning to submit an application under any of the above listed schemes and would like to receive expert legal advice and assistance on your application, please feel free to contact us.