07 Apr How do you register with OVRO?
Migrants who need to register at the Overseas Visitors Records Office (OVRO) will need to bring the following documents before the appointment. Please note that it applies to whether they are visiting for the first time or registering a change in their circumstances.
OVRO document checklist
- Registration form: Please complete the registration form from the official website: https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/media/downloads/central/advice/overseas-visitors/met/registration_pro_forma_2021.pdf. Individuals will need to complete the form on computer or mobile device, print it out and then sign it. Please do not complete it by hand until the signature.
- A UK passport-sized photo (45mm x 35mm), glued to the form;
- Original passport;
- Original biometric residence permit (BRP);
- £34 registration fees (payable by card);
- Online booking confirmation;
- If you applied for further leave to remain in the UK, you will need to bring the Home Office grant letter or email as well as the new BRP.
For those who haven’t collected their BRP card from the Post Office by the time they visit the OVRO, the records office can accept the Home Office approval letter instead.
Please note that do not bind any of the supporting documents using staples or sticky tape.
Contact Our Immigration Team
For expert advice regarding any aspect of the UK visa application, please contact our immigration team on 0203 384 3075.