How to Update Your Personal Record

Recently, the Home Office introduced a new verification process for updating Customer Change of Address and Representatives. This means that now it is necessary to provide copies of the applicant’s signed authority, proof of identify and address when submitting a Change of Address or Representative Update. One will need to submit this request and upload the required documents online at

The Home Office accepts as documents of identity, a national passport, EEA national identity card, travel documents, biometric permit, asylum registration card and UK driving licence. When submitting proof of address, you will need to provide one of the following such as bank statement, mortgage statement, credit card statement, council tax bill, rental agreement and utility bills.

However, if you are not able to assess to internet to submit this request, you can post the relevant documents mentioned to 11th floor, Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2BY.

If you have made an application to the Home Office and recently changed your address or you would like to change your legal representative, and you are unsure about the next step, please email us at [email protected].

The content of this article is for general use and information only. Since each case should be prepared on its own merit and in light of the constant amendments to the Immigration Rules, it is important to note that the information provided must not be relied upon unless Migra & Co has either given written consent or has been officially engaged in relation to a specific immigration matter. As a result, Migra & Co will take no responsibility for any damage, cost or loss resulting from relying on the information contained in this article, blog and website.