New application forms for Applicants inside the UK

The UK Border Agency has published new applications forms which are in use from 1st December 2013 for certain applications made inside the UK.

Applications for limited leave to remain – FLR (FP) form replaces the FLR (O) form and to be used if you are applying in the UK as a:

  • Family life as a partner on the 10-year route to settlement;
  • Family Life as a parent of a child in the UK (5-year and 10-year routes to settlement);
  • Private life in the UK;
  • Family or private life where you know you do not meet the requirements of the rules, but would like to apply anyway.


New versions of the following application forms have also been published:

  • FLR(O) – the revised form will not include categories now covered by the FLR(FP) and FLR(AF)
  • FLR(M) – leave to remain (partner)
  • SET(DV) – settlement (victim of domestic violence)


The new application forms are to be used if you apply on or after 1st December 2013. The old FLR (O), FLR (M) and SET (DV) forms will be accepted until 22nd December 2013.