05 Apr New changes of UKVI fees 2017/2018
A number of updates have been made to immigration, visa and nationality fees and these changes will come in to effect on 6 April 2017. Significant changes could be found as follows:
- Fees for visitors, full-time students and workers will be restricted to a 2% increase in line with the government’s inflation target;
- Application fees for British Citizens applying for registration and naturalisation will increase by 4%;
- Settlement and indefinite leave to remain will increase by up to 22.5%. This reflects the significant benefits and entitlements that a successful applicant receives and includes: access to education, general public services and the UK labour market;
- All premium services (excluding sponsorship premium services) will also increase by up to 23%;
- Fees for entry clearance to enter the Channel Islands will rise in line with 2017/2018 fee changes seen in the rest of the UK;
- On 1 June 2017, a new optional email enquiry service will be introduced overseas which will complement the existing telephone helpline service. The fee for the telephone helpline service will remain unchanged; and
- For the third year running, there will be no changes to the fees for applications or services under the sponsorship system.
Applicants could found their UKVI fees on https://www.gov.uk/visa-fees
If you wish to get or help your family members to get the UK visa, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 20 3384 3075 or via email email@example.com for advice.