18 Mar Super Premium Service application in the UK
The Super Premium is a mobile service for applications made within the UK. If you use this service:
- A courier will collect your application forms and documentations;
- A UKVI staff will visit you to get your biometric data and signature;
- You will receive your application decision within 24 hours of enrolling your biometric information.
The UKVI will arrange to visit you:
- At your preferred location;
- At a convenient time for you;
On 18 March 2016, the UKVI introduced the Super Premium Service application form for urgent applications. The form can be downloaded from https://www.gov.uk/. The applicants will need to complete the form and then post it to Home Office in Croydon. Once the payment has been taken successfully, the applicant will be given a phone number contacting the mobile co-ordinator for the process of the service.
The current fee of Super Premium Service is £8,750 in additional to the relevant UKVI fee and the Premium Service fee of £500 per person.
The service is available for the following application types:
- applications under the Point Based System- Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5
- all Further Leave to Remain forms to extend your visa, except FLR(BUS) and FLR(LR)
- transferring your temporary visa to a biometric residence permit (form TOC)
- transferring your settlement stamp (indefinite leave to remain) to a biometric residence permit (form NTL)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications- any form name with a pre-ix “SET”, with the exception of (DV), (LR) and (P).
Please note that the Super Premium Service is not available for British Nationality applications.
If you are concerned about using the Super Premium Service in the UK and would like to seek further advice, please email us at [email protected]