28 Jun UKBA fees for applications under EU law
According to the latest Immigration news, from 1 July 2013 there will be a fee charged for the following types of EEA documentation applications made within the UK:
Bulgaria and Romania
- BR1- Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate
- BR5-Application for a residence card
- BR6-Application for a family member residence stamp
- CR1- Application for a blue or yellow registration certificate
- CR2- Application for a blue registration certificate on the basis of being highly skilled
- CR3- Application for a purple registration certificate giving permission to work in the UK
- CR4- Application for a residence card
- CR5- Application for a family member residence stamp
All the above application must now be accompanied by a fee of £55.00. Please note, that any application not accompanied by the correct fee, even if submitted without an application form, will not be accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +44 20 3384 3075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .